The Get User API lets you retrieve all the metadata associated with any of your users by providing the ID of a user from your account. The user ID can be obtained from the Admin panel, or from the signUp, signIn, or init methods in the Userbase SDK.
curl 'https://v1.userbase.com/v1/admin/users/$USER_ID' \
-H 'Authorization: Bearer $ACCESS_TOKEN'
USER_ID - The user ID to retrieve.
ACCESS_TOKEN - Your access token.
- username [string] - The user's username.
- userId [string] - The user's unique identifier.
- appId [string] - The app id which the user belogs to.
- creationDate [string] - The timestamp when the user was created.
- profile [object] - The user's profile.
- protectedProfile [object] - The user's protected profile. The protected profile can only be modified by the Admin API, so it can be used for metadata that shouldn't by updated directly by the user (such as payment status info).